Advancing Diversity and Inclusion Through Strategic Corporate Citizenship | HYBRID COURSE
Save $50 when you register by 10/4/2019.
Want to save even more? Come for the full week of the Summit for the best available rate: Learn more
This one-day course is part of the Accelerated Certificate Summit, taking place Nov 18-22, 2019 in San Diego, CA. In addition the in-person program, attendees will also complete online coursework at their convenience before or after the event.
The Summit is designed to be flexible鈥攃ome for this one class, or the entire week to earn your Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice in HALF the time at HALF the cost: Learn more.
NOV 18, 2019 - This course focuses on the critical role corporate citizenship professionals play in advancing diversity and inclusion efforts. The business case for diversity and inclusion is clear. Research has demonstrated consistently that businesses with strong diversity and inclusion programs have stronger financial performance, higher rates of recruitment and retention, and more robust innovation. In order to maximize these benefits, diversity and inclusion must be baked into the company鈥檚 culture and operations.
Join us and learn:
- The special role corporate citizenship has to play in creating an inclusive workplace.
- How diversity and inclusion efforts are managed at companies of all sizes and industries.
- The business value of diversity and inclusion programs.
- Principles and leading practices to promote diversity and inclusion.
- How to create, manage, and evaluate programs designed to increase diversity and inclusion.
- How to communicate internally and externally about diversity and inclusion.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Professional credentials earned:
5 units will be applied to a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice. This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
- Member: $2130
- Nonmember: $2900